You can show your social icons in your widget area.It is an awesome design.
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of “description” or
“installation.” Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
ot_social_iconsfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or you can upload from your WordPress Admin from “Add new Plugin” menu from Plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to widget from Appearance then just drag and drop “OT Social Icon” on your any widget area.
- Add your all Social Link Icons like as facebook, twitter, google-plus etc
- Can i add my pinterest link
Yes! You can add your pinterest link
- Can i add my instagram link
Yes, You can add your instagram link
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“OT Social Icons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
This is the first version of this plugin
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.