- Take wholesale orders directly from your catalogs
- Analytics to track your online catalogs visitors
- Custom layouts to create your own custom templates
- Completely new customizable online catalog
- Custom domain support
- Password protection for private catalogs
Everything can be tested during the 7-day trial period, the only restriction is that your PDFs will have watermarks on them.
Everything you need to create printable and digital documents for your store!
The Catalog Maker by Now In Store will guide you through your process as you create professional PDF documents, print them, or publish them online:
- Retail catalogs
- Wholesale catalogs
- Line sheets
- Inventory tags
- Price tags
- Tear sheets
- Order sheets
Complete Design Customization
You can now completely customize your catalog’s design by adding CSS code.
An Intuitive Drag And Drop Interface
With a few clicks, import all of your Shopify products into a user-friendly drag and drop interface. Easily choose and organize each page of your catalog, use different layouts, customize your front and back covers, and add a wholesale contract and order forms.
Digital Catalogs & Printable PDF Lookbooks
If you are selling wholesale or just want to integrate your catalog to your online store or showcase your new products on your social network, you will love our catalogs. They look awesome on mobile they are also optimized for SEO.
You need to go to a trade show or your need catalogs for your brick and mortar store, we got you! Create your catalog in no time and download it in PDF format or send it to our printing partner to get amazing catalogues delivered at your office.
Unlimited Product Inventory
If a product is not available in your store, don’t worry! You can add it to our inventory then directly add it to your catalog.
- Unlimited product catalogs
- Ability to display both retail & wholesale prices
- +100 professional templates for retail & wholesale catalogs
- Contract and order forms for wholesale catalogs
- Printable PDF catalogs
- Mobile-friendly catalogs
- Barcode & QRCode support
- Embeddable catalogs for your website or blog
- Set your catalogs private (hidden from search engines) or public
- Customize displayed information your products
- Adjust product information displayed inside your catalog
- Automatically reorganize products and fill blank space when you remove or add products to your catalog
- Personalizable URL for your digital catalogs
- Inventory for products not yet available on your online store
- Take wholesale orders online with your catalogs’ digital order sheet
- Generate PDF version of your product’s page with our tear sheet download feature
So what are you waiting for to create professional content?
Available for other platforms:
Shopify, Bigcommerce, Ecwid, Etsy, Lightspeed, eBay, Magento, Prestashop, Storenvy
A brief Markdown Example
- Create an unlimited amount of retail catalogs, wholesale b2b line sheets & look books for online or print (PDF). Compatible with tablets.
- Easily generate barcodes & price tags for your products with support of QRCode and multiple barcodes formats supported (EAN13, UPC-A,..).
Use our digital order sheet to take wholesale orders instantly (synchronized with Shopify). Send it by email or use it during trade shows.
Automatic Catalog Maker is trusted by 30,000+ stores
- Automatic Catalog Maker is the oldest and best catalog maker solution on Shopify ★★★★★
- GET YOUR 7-DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY
- Unzip the archive inside the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce – Automatic Catalog Maker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce – Automatic Catalog Maker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added PDF to Digital Flipbook Feature
- Updated description
- New Branding
- New Icon
- Changed the way we get the current user
- Added error message in case of error
- Added admin side menu
- Use the address url instead of the wordpress url
- Use standard woocommerce API
- Added description
- Initial release.