With Niz Ajax Load More Products for Woocommerce, activate ajax products loading and replace the old pagination way.
- Increase customers satisfactions by offering a “Load More” button to display more products.
- Avoid products pages loading inherent to pagination.
- Customize your “Load more” button text and/or add custom class
Easy to set-up:
1. Install and activate “Niz Ajax Load More Products for Woocommerce” from your admin panel.
1. Go to “Niz Ajax Load More Products for Woocommerce” tab.
1. Choose if you want to activate ajax loading for the Shop page and/or Woocommerce shortcode
1. Write your custom button text and/or add your custom button classes.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- Is Ajax loading also available for Woocommerce shortcode?
Yes, you can select the option from your admin panel by check in the “Activate with shortcodes” checkbox. Then in your Woocommerce shortcode you have to set param “pagination=true” to set up ajax loading.
- How can I customize number of products to display by ajax loading?
It is exactly the same configuration as for pagination. Just change the number of products to display per page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Niz Ajax Load More Products for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Niz Ajax Load More Products for Woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.