Display the weather for your city on the sidebar. Select from various layouts, designs and colours
- Select your country and city, check openweather.com database of over 60,000 cities
- Select from a range of small to large widget designs
- Select centigrade or fahrenheit
- Select custom text and backround colours
- Examples of the weather widgets can be found at openweather.com/wordpress
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
my-weatherto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- Select the type, colors, country, city and size from the widget’s setting menu
- If you find a problem, please email us on widgets(at)openweather.com. We appreciate all help in improving the weather plugin.
- Alternatively, visit openweather.com/support
- If you are happy with the widget, we would appreciate if you take the time to give us a positive rating. Thanks.
- Widget does not appear
Check the spelling and presence of your city in the database at openweather.com.
openweather.com has 60,000 cities in its database
- Can I paste the weather widget onto my page on a post, rather than a sidebar
- Is there support ?
Further support is available at openweather.com/support and openweather.com/getwidget
Send us email to widgets at openweather.com, or follow us twitter.com/openweather
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My Weather” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “My Weather” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Released 13/06/2011
- Upgraded plugin internals with WordPress Widget Class for (i) multiple weather widgets on the same page, (ii) customized colours, and (iii) compatibility with future WordPress releases
- Released 10/01/2011