This plugin helps you to create and customize user types of rules using CSS style sheets.
It Is very useful among Frontend Developers, who work to create many different style combinations on Frontend (public/visitor/guest view).
But at the same time as you can customize the front view, ask if you can customize what and how can look your Backend (wp-admin). Of any user rules type who can access and get a different style.
At the same time, you can do responsive design on the same CSS file rule.
This Lite Version plugin supports all standard WordPress user roles.
From version 1.0.4 we add functionality to disable Gutenberg style anywhere & enable the classic editor. This function helps you to back your WordPress in a classic view, in posts, pages, and widgets.
- Administrator custom style view
- Editor custom style view
- Author custom style view
- Contributor custom style view
- Subscriber custom style view
- Including Visitor/Guest custom style view style.
- Disable Gutenberg style
While this Premium Version, we work to integrate other additional independent WordPress plugins user rules such as WooCommerce, Loco Translate, Yoast SEO, YITH WooCommerce Affiliates, and many others.
Simple Modern Way
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard, from the Plugins menu you can see Add New click on that.
- On the right side, you can see the Search field. In that field enter my style anytime.
- Click on Install Now, then Activate.
Manual Old Way
- Unzip the downloaded zip file
- Upload the plugin folder into the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard, and click on Plugins on the list of plugins you will see My Style Anytime from the Plugins page.
- Click on Activate.
Now on the left menu, you have new options with the name My Style Anytime, click on the name how would see all options.
On the plugin menu you have Manage Style, click on that you go on plugin style files editors.
Enjoy your work… 🥳
Is this plugin free?
Yes, this plugin version is 100% free.
Can I show or include it in Frontend public/visitor/guest style?
Yes, of course, in any rules style, you can find the next part of the code commented.
/* To import visitor style in this user @Rules type
When you enable import visitor-style.css to need to know, you import all that is inside in visitor-style.css
Backup important files when you upgrade to the latest version
If you manually upload the plugin on the last version using someone files FTP application, only just skip and not remove folder styles, all others you can remove and all from the last version that you download.
But if you’re using an upgrade inside the WordPress site plugin area, before doing that just backup folder styles, and after doing that you can upgrade to the official last version.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My Style Anytime” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “My Style Anytime” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.4 – 24.02.2023
- We reorganized the directory structure and code.
- Add : Settings pages where you can enable or disable on-click file editing.
- Add : Functions on Settings page where you disable Gutenberg style anywhere & Enable classic editor.
- Add : From this version, the .pot file is a part of the plugin and is 100% optimize with the plugin. That means now we can make localization and work on multi Languages support.
1.0.3 – 01.10.2022
- Add : Ratings on the Installed Plugins list page itself.
22.214.171.124 – 01.10.2022
- Fix : the bug after the update in version 1.0.2
1.0.2 – 01.10.2022
- We optimized the code and added additional buttons on the Installed Plugins list page itself.
1.0.1 – 01.09.2022
- We add a function where visitors have the owner’s custom style (visitor-style.css). With this now you do not need to use theme style.css primarily.
1.0.0 – 01.08.2022
- First release