My Posts simply adds an extra link under ‘Posts’ that takes the user directly to a list of posts authored by them. This is a great time-saver for multi-user and multi-author blogs. It works for any user with the ‘edit_posts’ capability.
Installing “WordPress Plugin Template” can be done either by searching for “WordPress Plugin Template” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What does this plugin do?
This plugin adds a submenu item called ‘My Posts’ underneath ‘Posts’
- Does this plugin work with WPMU?
- Does this plugin work with adminimize?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release