Drag, Drop, Duplicate, Delete, Select & Insert blocks from the sidebar.
- Drag & Drop blocks from the sidebar
- Duplicate blocks from the sidebar
- Delete blocks from the sidebar
- Select blocks from the sidebar
- Insert blocks from the sidebar
- Upload the
movableplugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or upload the movable.zip file through the WordPress plugins screen directly by clicking ‘Add New’ and selecting the zip file from your computer.
- Install and active the Gutenberg WordPress plugin.
- Activate the Movable plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Movable plugin on your pages and posts.
How do I start using the Movable plugin?
Make sure you’re using the Gutenberg block editor, the Movable plugin will not work with the classic editor. If you want to be on the bleeding edge of WordPress technology you’ll want to install the latest version of the Gutenberg editor plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Movable” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Movable” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Movable” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.5
- Initial Release