Fast and simple WordPress image slider plugin. You can use to add multiple image sliders to your website. It uses minimal HTML/JS code and a simple markup that can easily be adapted to your website with CSS. Due to simplicity, it is very light in terms of resources needed, and database bloat. Just create a new slider, place the shortcode inside post/page and it’s ready to go! Based on a JS slider library flickity. Support for this plugin is provided in the wordpress.org support forum, or here: https://support.dzoni.net/
microsliderplugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the shortcode wherever you want to display the slider
Where to change/remove images?
Settings -> microSlider
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“microSlider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “microSlider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version
- Updated plugin icon and banner
- Added fade transition effect
- Support forum URL
- Updated Flickity library to 2.3.0
- Fixes in admin area tooltips wording