This is a simple Multisite add-on for Justin Tadlock’s Members plugin, which synchronizes user (multiple) roles on all network sites.
By installing this plugin we assume you use WordPress Multisite and have Justin Tadlock’s Members plugin installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/members-multisite-user-roles-syncdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress Multisite plugins screen directly.
- Network activate the plugin through the Multisite ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Where is the settings page for this plugin?
There is none. You simply activate it and it will work right away.
- Is there a function to add a role to a user programmatically?
Yes, there is. See this example code:
<?php $members_mu_user_roles_sync = new Members_Mu_User_Roles_Sync(); $members_mu_user_roles_sync->add_role( $user_id, // user you want to add role to $roles = array(), // input array is needed $all_sites = TRUE ); ?>
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Members Multisite User Roles Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Members Multisite User Roles Sync” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Init release.
- Fix: User roles were not syncing to other sites when removing roles. (jeffreylasut)
- Enhancement: Make sure function get_editable_roles exists.