The most effortless, valuable and effective google map plugin! Effectively make a boundless number of Google Maps and markers.
We have given numerous alternatives to customize your map and marker completely.
- Make and show unlimited number of maps
- Possibility to make an unlimited number of locations on each map
- Fits in any screen
- Mobile friendly
- Display tooltip when you click a location icon
- Customize tooltip
- Customize each marker
- Choose your map types: Roadmap, Terrain, Satellite or Hybrid
- Add marker pin, title, description, address, phone, email and web link into each marker tooltip
- Very easy to use and fast
- Markers and maps based on custom post type
- Easily compatible with import and export tools
- Easily set different images to markers pins
- Validation for Google Map Key
- Easy guidance for the setting up maps
- WordPress coding standard
- Any theme compatible
- Light weight
Manifold Google Maps is developed and supported by IT Path Solutions. If you don’t find an answer of your Query/Doubt/Problem in FAQs or Support forum, feel free to get in touch with us. Click here
Manifold Google Maps needs your support WordPress thrives on community. And, you are a part of community. So, we kindly request you to support Manifold Google Maps. And, there are many ways to support, both technical and non-technical.
Different ways to support
Report Technical Issues: While developing Manifold Google Maps, we took utmost care to make sure that we commit bug-free plugin. However, if any issues has been slipped in and you found it, we encourage you to report it. If you are new to community, Click here to find out how to report an issue.
Report Documentation Glitches: Documentation is a crucial part of WordPress. So, we take it seriously. If you have noticed any glitches in documentation of Manifold Google Maps, we encourage you to report it. If you are new to community, Click here to find out how to report an issue.
Report Security Issues: If you have noticed any security glitches in Manifold Google Maps, we encourage you to report it from Click here
Provide Suggestions: If you have any suggestions for Manifold Google Maps, we would be grateful if you share it with us. Click here to submit a suggestion.
Help in Support forum: Being an active WordPress Community member, you can answer to others’ queries on Support forum. Please visit Support forum of Manifold Google Maps.
Submit Translations: Help localize, submit translations in your language for Manifold Google Maps on WP translate.
Don’t forget to checkout other plugins developed by IT Path Solutions WordPress Gems
Services And Support
We are committed to top-notch Community and Customer support because we know if you have problem with Manifold Google Maps, you need a solution as soon as possible.
- Upload the entire manifold-google-maps folder(unzip) to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use dashboard (Plugins > Add new) and search manifold google maps
- Activate the plugin through the /Plugins/ menu in WordPress.
- Add the shortcode [manifold-google-maps cat=”YOUR_MAP_CATEGORY_SLUG”] where you want to display the map.
- IMPORTANT : Add your Google API key in setting page Map Multi Marker
After installing the plugin what do we need to do?
Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, a Maps menu should appear in your left navigation panel within your WP-ADMIN section. Click on the Settings link and follow the on screen instructions.
How do I put a Google map on my page/post?
- Create Google Map Key – add that key in plugin settings
- Create Maps to create shortcode
- Add markers and assign marker to category
- Add the shortcode [manifold-google-maps cat=\”YOUR_MAP_CATEGORY_SLUG\”] where you want to display the map.
Contributors & Developers
“Manifold Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Manifold Google Maps” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Manifold Google Maps” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- (18. 01. 2022)
- New: Added map category validation while creating marker.
- Fix: Shortcode is now compatible with Gutenburg.
- (28. 04. 2022)
- New: Added map theme selection from the backend.
- User can add multiple map theme for the website with different map type.
- (29. 06. 2022)
- New: Compatible with latest wordpress
- Fix: Validation of google map API key
- (12. 11. 2022)
- WordPress 6.1 compatibility & Bug Fixes