Loft404 is a small plugin to help redirect the default 404 page to a custom page. You can choose to enable it, then set the custom 404 page.
PS: The plugin does not create a custom 404 page for your site. You need to create a page and add content to it. By working with our another WP plugin LoftBuilder, you can easily create a beautiful page in minutes.
Features & Options
- Turn on or off the custom 404 page.
- Set any existing page as the custom 404 page.
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the Loft404 plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In the WordPress administration screen, go to Settings > Loft404, check the settings there.
- No changes on activation/deactivation
- If you have installed any caching plugins then clear the cache.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Loft404” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add: remove header status 404 when in customize preview mode
- Add: fix conflict with LoftBuilder
- Add: send status code 404 to browser for custom 404 page, no cache for header
- Update: redirect status code 301
- Initial Public Release