A WordPress plugin to get the latest posts in JSON format
- Download the latest release from HERE
- Go to your website admin page
- Go to ADD NEW PLUGIN and upload zip file
- (or) Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- got to setting -> permalink and just hit save button to update routes!
How do I use this plugin?
to get latest your post in json format with restful rewrite api
How to uninstall the plugin?
Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
April 30, 2022
Made with love and hope this plugin help Developers to create amazing project more easily 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Latest Posts with Restful API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Latest Posts with Restful API” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin first released.
- Fix some bugs!
- Add latest post list and post picture image
- Add one post display
- add CROS ability
- add rewrite url output data in one json array
- add Category name to output
- add read from category name = ‘mobile_app_more’
- Upgrade to compatibility with WordPress 6
- Fix some dictation in readme file!
- Improve application stability