After setting two tags, you can use them like normal HTML tags in the editor (only in text mode) to enter your post in different languages. Furthermore a special switch element can be inserted.
- saving the selected language using local storage
- individual styling for switch element
- special output in feeds
- Upload the whole unpacked directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Languageswitcher’ in ‘Settings’ and save your tags and styling.
- Why isn’t it working?
Go to ‘Languageswitcher’ in ‘Settings’ and save your tags and styling initially.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Languageswitcher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Languageswitcher” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [bugfix] issue with arrows and twemoji
- [feedback] mode for only one language
- [bugfix] not working in Safaris private mode
- [feedback] improved layout on feeds
- [bugfix] minor code typo fixed
- [bugfix] seldom php error
- [feedback] multiple switch element
- [feedback] option to upper case first letter in switch element
- [feature] i18n with german language support
- [code] singleton pattern
- [bugfix] hiding wrong elements when using spans disabled
- [bugfix] incompatibily to other plugins improved
- [feedback] option to active/deactiver hover shadow
- [code] improved settings arrays
- [bugfix] minor html paragraph bugs
- [feature] improved feed output
- [code] class structure
- [code] refactoring
- [general] first release