This plugin gives options to display “Table of contents” container on your wordpress post or page. Many variety of easing animations supported.
You can also choose when you would like the Scroll to top becomes active.
Its very easy to theme and use.
You can enable or disable this plugin just by setting ‘Enabled’ under Settings > JCWP Table of contents > Enabled to “No”
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/jschahal or
like my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/jaspreetchahal.org to get updates on some not so exciting things that I do.
Visit my site http://jaspreetchahal.org to get help on this plugin or more precisely go to http://jaspreetchahal.org/wordpress-simple-table-of-contents-plugin
- A screen shot of the options page
- Shows Table of contents in expanded form on left of the screen
- Shows Table of contents minimized
If you would like to donate to help support future development of this plugin, please go to Jaspreet Chahal
- Upload unzipped plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the “JCWP Simple TOC” Options on left configure your preferences.
- Will you be adding more styles?
Yes, Whenever I get some time. Please support me by donating a penny to assure continous development of this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“jcwp simple table of contents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “jcwp simple table of contents” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release