- Modify the “Add to Cart” button text if the product permits making an offer (eg. “Make it yours now: Add to Cart”).
- Ability to hide the “Add to Cart” button if the intent is to only offer products with a suggested price.
- Ability to set the Qty field to 1 and hide it for products where offers must be made per item or the item is unique.
- Hide the Make Offer tab until the “Make Offer” button is clicked.
- Add the ability to immediately notify the customer when attempting to submit an offer if the offer will be automatically rejected so that they can change the offer and resubmit it.
- Add an Admin note above the offer fields when creating a new offer in the Admin.
- Add an Admin note above the offer fields when managing an offer in the Admin.
- Add the ability for the administrator to edit the heading and notes at the top of the Offer form on the storefront.
- Add the ability to assign offers to new products when they are added to the store.
Features associated with Booster Multicurrency
- Support Booster Multicurrency so that all offers and counteroffers, as well as all email messages, use the currency at the time the offer was made.
- The customer can change the currency used when making a counteroffer, but the store owner must honor the customer’s currency choice.
- When managing an order in the Admin, the counteroffer is always in the currency selected by the customer when making the offer or last counteroffer.
- Products added to the cart from an offer will always show the offer price in whatever is the current currency requested on the storefront.
- When the customer views his outstanding offers on the storefront, they show in the currency currently selected for the storefront.
- When showing an offer in a different currency from the one it was made in, the offer price shows as the original offer price modified by the ratio of the product price in the two currencies.
- Tokens provided so that the chosen currency and product price can be displayed in the storefront heading information when making an offer.
- Tokens provided so that the note above the offer information when adding or editing an offer in the Admin can contain the product price (only for editing an offer) and currency of the offer.
- Download the latest version of Intrackt Offers.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New”.
- Click “Upload Plugin”,
- Click “Choose File” and navigate to the location you downloaded the plugin and select it.
- Click “Install Now”.
- When the “Activate Plugin” button appears, click it to complete the install
What if I want a feature added that isn’t supported by Intrackt Offers or Offers for WooCommerce?
Contact us and we will work with you to get those features added. This is how the current features were selected.
What if I have another plugin that I am using which doesn’t play nice with Intrackt Offers or Offers for WooCommerce?
That is precisely why we were asked to add support for Booster Multicurrency. If you have another plugin that you need to work well with Offers for WooCommerce, we can work with you to make that happen.
What if I have a POS, CRM, or ERP system I’d like to use to retrieve and manage offers.
We would love to work with you to make that happen.
Ok, what if I’m not using Offers for WooCommerce but I have a different plugin that doesn’t do everything I require. Can you help me get the features I need?
Almost certainly. Contact us and we will work with you to satisfy your business requirements.
I have two or more different plugins that I need, but they don’t work well together. Can you solve that problem for me?
We would love to try! This is a common problem and we have the programming expertise to resolve the issues in most cases.= A question that someone might have =
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Intrackt Offers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Intrackt Offers” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support WordPress 5.6
- Permit use of single and double quotes in all text settings
- modify common menu to one row per Intrackt Plugin
- Removed multi-vendor related code that is now in our plugin “Intrackt Vendors”.
- This is the initial published release