Create simplified but realistic interactive planet earth globes, with markers and dot labels that the user can interact with.
The perfect alternative to a flat world map, to get a more realistic version. Replace your world map with a 3D globe and impress your visitors.
The globes are generated using globe.gl, a library that is able to create 3-dimensional globes in a spherical projection, using ThreeJS/WebGL for the 3D rendering.
If you need to display locations on planet earth, this is the solution for you.
Create your first globe in minutes! Use it to highligh locations, offices, projects, representatives, statistics, or other interactive marker visualization you need!
After you create a globe you’ll get a unique shortcode that you can use in all popular page builders, including the block editor, elementor and others.
- Create as many globes as you want
- Responsive and cross-device
- Add round coloured markers
- Set hover color change
- Set click actions, like open a new window
- Choose from different globe images
- Display HTML tooltips on hover
The plugin generates interactive, responsive, touch-enabled map globes which are embeded directly into your HTML5 pages and compatible with all modern browsers and devices.
Contributors & Developers
“Interactive Globes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update default radius size
- Fix missing meta
- Prevent loading of assets outside the editor
- Prevent loading meta with shortcode from loading in other screens
- Activate remember tabs
- Separate logic for free/pro
- Separate js features
- organize code
- update dependencies
- bug fixes
- Bug fixing
- Initial Release