This plugin quite simply lets you know where the users entered your site when they leave a comment. A lot of people who joined the do-follow movement are listed on sites which are a target for comment spammers. To those who suffer comment spam can now find out the page they come from, and block accordingly.
This plugin uses a cookie to track the commenter, so if the user hits the first page first, they will still be tracked.
- Upload the incomment.php file to the “wp-content/plugins” directory
- Activate the plugin in WordPress’ “Plugins” menu (in the “wp-admin”)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“InComment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “InComment” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Included the “No Referrer” details within the email, rather than a link.
- Fixed a Regex expression within the page so that prevented the plugin working with certain domains.
- Fix small vulnerability within the plugin.
- Plugin Released