Default WordPress UIs for unhierarchical taxonomy(e.g. Post Tag) are too impatient. They rash to fix taxonomy before finish input with IME.
On the other hands, this plugin carefully wait your typing. You don’t have to worry about pressing enter key.
- Better increamental search. Default provides begins-with match, this plugin does partial match.
This plugin is hosted on Github.com. You can feel free to fork it.
- Unzip and Upload to your plugins folder, usually
- Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
- That’s it. On edit screen, taxonomy UI will be changed. Enjoy it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IME Ready Taxonomy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “IME Ready Taxonomy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed jQuery TokenInput’s firefox bug by Mr.Uesugi’s suggestion.
- First release