Hide reCAPTCHA on all pages except the pages with forms (like the contact page). By default Contact Form 7 shows Google reCAPTCHA on all pages, including the homepage, posts and shop pages. When we only need it on pages with Forms, like the Contact page. This plugin will look for pages with form shortcodes and show reCAPTCHA on those pages, and hide it on all other pages.
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later (Tested up to 6.0)
- PHP v5.6.0 and later (Tested up to 7.4)
- Contact Form 7 (Tested up to 18.104.22.168)
Hide reCAPTCHA on Non-Form Pages for Contact Form 7 is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that of WordPress. See the LICENSE file for the complete LICENSE text.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Activate it.
- That’s it. The plugin has no options, once enabled it will hide reCAPTCHA on all pages except the pages with forms.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide reCAPTCHA on Non-Form Pages for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Removed css to hide grecaptcha-badge.
Fixed a bug.