Gravatar Hovercards shows the commentator’s profile information from their Gravatar profile when someone hover the cursor on that commentator’s gravatar in a WordPress blog.
- Download the zip file and extract it on your local computer
- Upload the “gravatar-hovercards” folder and all it’s content into your wp-plugins folder
- Activate the Gravatar Hovercards plugin from your Plugins menu.
- How Do I check if the Plugin is working?
This plugin doesn’t add any admin menu upon activation. To check if it’s working, just hover your mouse in any comment on your blog having a gravatar image.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravatar Hovercards” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gravatar Hovercards” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Introductory Version.
- Added compatibility with WordPress 3.X.X