This plugin will display the feeds that you subscribe to in Google Reader on a wordpress page
- Install and activate the Zend Framework plugin https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/zend-framework/
- Upload google-reader-subscription-list.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Fill out user credentials on the options page
- Create a blank page with a custom field “show-google-reader-sub-list” with the value true
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Reader Subscription List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Google Reader Subscription List” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.