This plugin doesn’t contain any feature (widget or shortcode) that you can use directly once the plugin is activated. This
plugin contains API to help you in making a call to GitHub API resources. There’s
includes/tools.php file that show
you how to use the API from this plugin to make a call to various GitHub resources (for instance to get repository information).
Development of this plugin is done on GitHub. Pull requests are always welcome.
If you’re looking for widget or shortcode you can try following plugins (which depend on GitHub API plugin):
- Upload GitHub API plugin to your blog’s
wp-content/plugins/directory and activate.
- There’s Settings > GitHub API to view setting of the plugin.
- There’s Tools > GitHub API to test a call on GitHub resources.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GitHub API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GitHub API” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Supports pagination
- Moves CSS/JS into assets directory
- Register ‘gh-d3’ and ‘gh-octicons’