It lets you set a custom post type as a front page.
How to set a custom post type as a front page
- Install and activate the plugin Frontype
- Go to Settings => Reading
- Select the desired post type from the dropdown list “Type”
- Select “A static page” in “Your homepage displays”
- Select the desired single custom post in “Homepage”
December 22, 2022
I am very happy to see this plugin. It helped me to set a single product page as a homepage. Loved it!
Contributors & Developers
“Frontype | Select a custom post type as a front page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Frontype | Select a custom post type as a front page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.