The plugin fetch a rss feed of a flickr photostream and show the images in a sidebar widget. You can activate a
lightbox feature if lightbox is installed.
This plugin was developed by Biloba IT.
- Upload the plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the design tab and drag&drop the widget to the right place
- Enter the title, amount of images and the rss url for working
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flickr WordPress Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Flickr WordPress Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Edit html tags to get correct validation for xhtml
- Remove stylesheet include from plugin-code to theme header
- Tested with wp version 3.0.4
- Choose size of images
- Add link to flickr image if no lightbox is installed
- Add more link
- Get images from a flickr rss feed.
- Use lightbox if it is installed.
- Amount of images