Display your Flickr Photostream, Favourites, Galleries and Albums on your website.
Comes with lightbox and pagination. More features coming soon!
- Use Shortcodes to display your Flickr photostream, favourites, galleries and albums.
- The images are displayed using a lightbox.
- Admin settings to control size of thumbnail images and visibility settings etc
- Just authenticate with your Flickr Account and you are ready to go!
- Visit Flickr Viewer Pro Demo Site
If you have suggestions for a new add-on, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want regular updates?
follow me on Twitter!
- PHP v5.5
[cws_fgp_photostream] Will display your Photostream.
[cws_fgp_favourites] Will display your Favourites.
Display Photostream Example
[cws_fgp_photostream theme=grid thumb_size=square_150 show_title=0]
Display Favourites Example
[cws_fgp_favourites theme=grid thumb_size=square_150 show_title=1]
Display Gallery Example
[cws_fgp_galleries theme=grid gallery_id=72157678104065683 show_title=1 thumb_size=square_150]
There are 2 main shortcodes:
- Flickr Viewer – Ian Kennerley, http://nakunakifi.com
- Lightbox2 (http://lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2)
- Masonry (http://desandro.github.io/masonry/)
- phpFlickr (Dan Coulter (email@example.com))
- Justified Image Grid – Miro Mannino
- Photoswipe – Dmitry Semenov
- Unzip into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make your settings, Admin->Settings->Flickr Viewer
- Use the ‘Photostream’ shortcode [cws_fgp_photostream] on a page of your choice.
- Use the ‘Favourites’ shortcode [cws_fgp_favourites] on a page of your choice.
Can it display private images?
The Pro version can display Private images with it’s Privacy filter options.
Contributors & Developers
“Flickr Viewer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix mixed content notice for Google Fonts
- Fix ‘update failed’ notices for WP 5
- Add is_ssl to img src in buildPhotoURL()
- Add Notice, Migrate to Google Photos in response to Flickr’s new guidelines.
- Bug Fix, in certain views high res images were not being used in lightbox, this has been fixed.
- Bug Fix, shortcode photoset cache dir
- Updated to use OAuth authentication method
- Fixed missing template files
- Changed Constructors with the same name as their class is deprecated in PHP7 in phpFlickr.php (pager)
- Fixed pagination bugs in album shortcode
- Fixed bug in album shortcode
- Added options num_album_results and num_image_results to [cws_fgp_albums] to limit number of albums returned and number of images.
- Added Gallery shortcode.
- Added Albums shortcode
- Complete Re-write of plugin.
- Beta Release