Displays thumbnails from Flickr based on the user/group/tag you provide.
- Upload the contents of the zip file to your WordPress install’s plugin directory (usually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your bar through the Widgets page and configure it to your liking.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flickr Thumbnails Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fixed tag feed url (was retrieving an atom feed instead of rss), moved feed retrieval to the new WordPress default parser (SimplePie)
- rewrote with wp2.8+ new widget interface code
- added column support (thanks debashish!)
- …too long ago to remember 😉