WooCommerce wishlist provides customers and guests with the possibility to save product favourites they want to keep a close eye on or simply buy later.
Can you create a WooCommerce online shop without having a WooCommerce wishlist? Sure – but you can forget about increasing your sales and winning customer loyalty.
The Flexible Wishlist plugin for WooCommerce – a quick checklist
- I want to enable product wishlists in WooCommerce 💝
- Customers want to save products for later/ future shopping 🎄
- My store sells a lot of products that can become gifts 🎁
- Customers like to share their shopping carts with friends on social media 📣
- I want to reach more customers with easy-to-use gift wishlists and product recommendations 🚀
- It would be great to increase sales and lower the abandonment cart rate in WooCommerce 💰
- I need a plugin with no limits for product wishlist creation or the product number inside wishlists 🎉
- It would be nice to have something more for customers to build a better user experience and boost the retention rate ⭐
- I want to see the real data about best-selling products, frequently bought together, and popular WooCommerce products (PRO) 📈
Why do you need a WooCommerce shop wishlist in your ecommerce shop?
- Helps you reduce the cart abandonment rate
- Expands your customer base by offering them the possibility to save popular products they show interest in
- Increases the engagement time in your ecommerce
- Helps you increase your sales by, among others, giving your customers the possibility to move all their product favourites to the cart
- Improves your Brand Visibility by enabling the customers to share their shop wishlist in the social media
Why do your customers need you to have an ecommerce wishlist?
- Allows them to create their own collections of product favourites with no immediate intention of purchasing
- Saves time when searching for a product in a store during a return visit
- Makes it possible to follow the price drops
- Improves their general shopping experience
- Gives them the opportunity to share it with their relatives
- Lets customers create unlimited wishlists with an easy-to-use and fast UI
- Allows them to add product ideas for later and view from different devices
Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce has all that and more. It is simple to use and totally customizable up to suit your needs. Build your WP ecommerce wishlist from scratch. It’s 100% flexible!
We provide you with a fully customizable shop best wishlist – it is you who creates the e-commerce wishlist from scratch. Not your cup of tea? We’ve got it covered – you can choose an already configured wishlist. Nevertheless, we want to tell you what you can get by downloading the Flexible Wishlist:
- Create unlimited number of lists
- Add unlimited number of products to the wishlists
- Create unlimited number of lists
- Add to wishlist with just 1 click
- Customize your Add to wishlist icon
- Display and manage the number of products on the list in the wishlist table
- Add a popular product to the list from the shop page
- Add a favourite product to the wishlist by using a popup window
- Display the price range of added products
- Edit all the visible text inputs within the WP ecommerce wishlist
- Enable/disable wishlist social sharing button
- Allow all users to create a list
- Allow only registered users to save the wishlist and access it on all devices
- Decide in which WordPress menu you will display your wishlist item
- Name/rename the list
- Remove items from the list
- Allow users to add product ideas for later. Save for later.
- Allow users to manage the item quantity in the shop wishlist
- Show the Add to Cart button in the wishlist
- Allow to move all available items to the cart by just one click
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Doesn’t slow your shop down – Flexible Wishlist does not add any extra code
Demo & documentation
Try the plugin (free & PRO) in your free demo and check out the documentation.
Flexible Wishlist PRO – Analytics & Emails
We know that the free version of our plugin is incredibly complete and basically offers everything the most demanding user could need. Nevertheless, when we created the pro version, we made the assumption that we wanted to give you something more than the standard pro version of a WooCommerce Wishlist.
The result is a powerful marketing tool that will allow you to:
IDENTIFY MOST FREQUENTLY ADDED PRODUCTS
- Discover the most popular products added to all wishlists created by users in your store
- Find out how many users have added a specific item to how many wishlists
- View stock information of each product added to the wish list in case you decide to change its price.
TRACK WISHLIST CONTENT
- Have insight into your customers’ wishlists
- Preview the number of products included in a specific wishlist
- Find out when each wishlist was created
- Easily figure out when each wishlist holder has received the last promotional email
CREATE PROMOTIONAL EMAILS
- Create and send promotional emails
- Remind customers who added items to their wishlist but never purchased them by comparing this report with your orders data. A discount might also be a good idea.
When do I need PRO features?
The free version of the plugin is great when you want to let customers create product wishlists in your WooCommerce. You may also use the PRO version of the plugin to boost your sales with analytics and email marketing tools!
- Identify the most popular products 💯
- Get information about WooCommerce products that are frequently bought together 💕
- Increase sales with promotional actions based on best-selling products and customer wishlists 💰
- Know your store favorites and recommend WooCommerce products better by tracking customer wishlist 🌟
- Filter the wishlists’ data by date, popular products, tags, item quantity, stock status, and more 📊
- Adjust promotions based on the stock status 📢
- Create and send emails with discounts (bulk or individual) 📧
- Respond quickly to your customers’ behavior 📬
- Manage WooCommerce products based on wishlists, analytics, and real customer needs 😊
You can install this plugin like any other WordPress plugin.
- Download and unzip the latest release zip file.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress Administration.
You can also use WordPress uploader to upload plugin zip file in menu Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin. Then go directly to point 3.
How can I enable product wishlists in WooCommerce?
After installation of Flexible Wishlist, activate the plugin, and your customers will be able to create WooCommerce wishlists with products.
What are the features of this wishlist plugin for WooCommerce?
The Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce plugin gives you:
- Unlimited number of wishlists
- Unlimited number of products in the wishlists
- Adding products to wishlists with just 1 click
- “Add to wishlist” icon customization
- A lot of WooCommerce wishlist settings (icons, text, translation)
- A way to add products to a wishlist from the shop page and by using a popup window
- The price range of added products
- Wishlist social sharing button
- Wishlists for all users or only registered users
- A way for customers to save product ideas for later
- The Add to Cart button in the wishlist
- A tool to know your customers and WooCommerce products frequently bought together
- A way to recommend best-selling and better product matches in WooCommerce
- Possible higher incomes thanks to data analysis of customer wishlists
How can I use wishlists for better product management and WooCommerce marketing?
Yes. You may use Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce to learn about customer preferences and the best products. Thanks to this knowledge you can adjust the product prices, stock, or change the products you sell in WooCommerce. What’s more, you will know about best-selling products and customer favorites so you’ll be able to use this information during email marketing campaigns. Flexible Wishlist PRO gives you advanced analytic tools and lets you send promotional emails!
Can I use the plugin to see the best-selling products in WooCommerce?
Yes. You may use the plugin to learn about the best and most frequently bought together products. If you need to filter the wishlists and send promotional emails, upgrade to PRO →
Is it possible to create unlimited product wishlists in WooCommerce?
Yes. Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce is a plugin with no limitations on the number of created wishlists.
How can I see the customer favorites and WooCommerce products frequently bought together?
You can view and analyze customer wishlists with Flexible Wishlist PRO →
How to recommend WooCommerce products with the plugin?
Customers can share their product wishlist right from your WooCommerce. Their wishlist will also help them come back to your store. With Flexible Wishlist PRO, you can send promotional emails (in bulk or individually) to wishlist users. Thanks to the analysis of all customer wishlists you will learn about best-selling products. Emails will help you recommend the best products (based on the wishlist data) when sending promo emails.
Can I send custom promotional emails to customers based on specific WooCommerce wishlist criteria?
Yes. First, you may filter all product wishlists with Flexible Wishlist PRO. Then use the PRO email marketing feature to create and send custom promotional emails. Of course, you can prepare multiple email campaigns!
Where I can find the plugin docs?
The docs are located here: Flexible Wishlist Docs
Does the Wishlist for WooCommerce – Ecommerce Wishlists & Save for later plugin have multilingual support?
Yes, it does. Translating texts into another language requires the use of a plugin, which supports string translation. You can choose for example Loco Translate or Polylang.
Does the plugin require configuration?
No, it does not. Activating our product wishlist plugin requires no configuration, and it works immediately. You only need to install and activate it and it’s ready to be used.
Does your WooCommerce wishlist support products with variants?
Yes. Our product Woo wishlist allows users to add specific product variations like color or size, for instance.
Is this product wishlist an alternative for any other available in the repository wishlist for WooCommerce?
Yes. Flexible Wishlist is a valid alternative for other wish lists, like for example YITH WooCommerce Wishlist, TI WooCommerce Wishlist, WPC Smart Wishlist for WooCommerce, Wishsuite – Wishlist for WooCommerce, JVM WooCommerce Wishlist and many more.
Is this ecommerce wishlist suitable for creating gift wishlists for special events?
Yes. Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce is a great choice if you want to create a Christmas wish list, wishlist birthday, Santa wish list, black friday wishlist or wishlist wedding. Just try it and you will love it!
Do you have more free plugins for WooCommerce?
Yes. Check out our free WooCommerce plugins →
You can also choose one from the list below based on your needs.
- Flexible Invoices – free PDF invoices for WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Custom Price – let customers name the WooCommerce product price. You can use this plugin to receive donations or sell products with customer-set prices.
- Flexible Checkout Fields – add custom fields to the WooCommerce checkout page. Customize checkout fields for flexible, faster, and user-friendly shopping.
- Flexible PDF Coupons – sell WooCommerce pdf gift cards, vouchers, and tickets for free with unlimited gift card templates.
- Flexible Product Fields – add custom fields for products and customize the WooCommerce product page faster!
- Dropshipping XML – Import Products – import products from any CSV or XML file into WooCommerce. Update products easier, bulk upload products, and use when you want to sell WooCommerce products in dropshipping.
- Flexible Quantity – add new units of measure and sell your WooCommerce products with flexible custom unit calculations.
- Flexible Refund – let customers send refund requests in WooCommerce and manage all refunds faster!
- ShopMagic – a free email marketing plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce (with 5 free add-ons)!
Contributors & Developers
“Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce – Ecommerce Wishlist & Save for later” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce – Ecommerce Wishlist & Save for later” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.2.12 – 2024-01-29
- Fixed undefined property usage notice for PHP >=8.
- Added support for WooCommerce 8.5.
- Raised minimal required PHP version to 7.4.
- Raised minimal WordPress version to 6.2.
- Raised minimal WooCommerce version to 8.2.
- Added introductory page for new users.
1.2.11 – 2023-12-18
- Added support for WordPress 6.4
- Added support for WooCommerce 8.4
1.2.10 – 2023-09-10
- Added support for WooCommerce 8.2
1.2.9 – 2023-08-16
- Added support for WordPress 6.3
- Added support for WooCommerce 8.0
1.2.8 – 2023-07-19
- Improved readme description
1.2.7 – 2023-06-29
- Improved support for WordPress plain permalink structure.
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.9.
- Deferred initialization hook to allow other plugins to actually attach extended functionalities. Now,
flexible_wishlist/inithook fires after
1.2.6 – 2023-05-16
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.7
- Added support for WordPress 6.2
1.2.5 – 2023-03-22
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.5
1.2.4 – 2022-11-24
- Removed notifications about promotions
1.2.3 – 2022-11-14
- Changed readme
1.2.2 – 2022-11-09
- Changed ux settings
1.2.1 – 2022-11-09
- Added promotion notices
1.2.0 – 2022-11-04
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.1
- Added support for High-Performance Order Storage
- Added hook flexible_wishlist/template_archive/before_page to modification of wishlist archive template
- Added hook flexible_wishlist/template_archive/before_table to modification of wishlist archive template
- Added hook flexible_wishlist/template_archive/after_table to modification of wishlist archive template
- Added hook flexible_wishlist/template_archive/after_page to modification of wishlist archive template
- Added hook flexible_wishlist/template_single/before_page to modification of wishlist page template
- Added hook flexible_wishlist/template_single/before_table to modification of wishlist page template
- Added hook flexible_wishlist/template_single/after_table to modification of wishlist page template
- Added hook flexible_wishlist/template_single/after_page to modification of wishlist page template
1.1.4 – 2022-10-13
- Added support for WordPress 6.1
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.0
1.1.3 – 2022-09-29
- Changed label of menu item
1.1.2 – 2022-09-20
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.9
1.1.1 – 2022-09-15
- Fixed loading of admin notice
1.1.0 – 2022-09-14
- Changed title of wishlist pop-up
- Added support for the Flexible Wishlist – Analytics & Emails addon
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.8
1.0.3 – 2022-06-20
- Fixed remove icon for custom WordPress themes
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.6
1.0.2 – 2022-05-18
- Fixed compatibility issues with various plugins, eg. Contact Form 7
1.0.1 – 2022-05-05
- Fixed quantity value for Add to cart button
- Fixed URL of button Add to cart for product with variants
- Added support for WordPress 6.0
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.5
1.0.0 – 2022-04-28