A tiny plugin that allows you to search for all pages that use a specific template.
Handy for use cases such as:
- Pushing a template change live, and want to check associated pages for issues
- Have lots of individual templates for split testing and want to see which pages and using what
If you have any issues or suggestions, please create an issue, or contact me via Twitter @nomaki
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/find-pages-by-templatedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You’ll find it under the “Tools” menu as “Find Pages By Template”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Find Pages By Template” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Find Pages By Template” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adding separate “edit” and “view” links for page results
- Initial release