Filter up to 10 columns
Filter up to 10 inner sections
Filter up to 10 sections
Add multiple filter categories to each column (if desired)
[PREMIUM] Filter unlimited columns
[PREMIUM] Style active filter button
[PREMIUM] Start filtered, right after page loads.
[PREMIUM] Add animations to your filtering
[PREMIUM] Multi select filtering (explained in Documentation)
[PREMIUM] And more (see in (FAQ)
- Click on the pencil icon to access the Button Settings. You can also use images, or any other element to trigger the filtering. It doesn’t have to be a button module.
- Go to Advanced → CSS Class. Here you add the ef-button class.
- Additionally add any category that you want to filter with that button like that: efc-[your category] e.g. efc-cats.
- Click on blue gear icon to access the Section Settings.
- Go to Advanced → CSS Class. Here you add the ef-area class.
- Click on edit column icon to access the column settings.
- Go to Advanced → CSS Class.
- Here you add all the efc-[your category] class you want e.g. your efc-cats class.
- Do that for all Columns you want to make filterable.
Where can I get support?
You can get support in the Help Center.
Where can I download the premium plugin?
You can download the premium plugin here.
Contributors & Developers
“Filter for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Filter for Elementor” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Filter for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.