This project is no longer active and not recommended for use.
Export a website as a docx document.
UI to manage and customize Templates and Documents.
Export2Word on GitHub
How to use
- Install and go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Export2Word’
- Create some Templates
- Create a Document and export it
- Edit the exported docx document with a word processing tool of your choice
This plugin is currently in development and more features and documentation will be added soon.
Thanks for beautiful ressoucres
- Integration CMB2-qTranslate
- CMB2 Conditionals
- This Plugin is generated with generator-pluginboilerplate
- Banner and Icon are based on Money vector created by Dooder – Freepik.com
- php 5.6
- php xml extension
Upload and install this Plugin the same way you’d install any other plugin.
Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Export2Word’ and generate Templates and Documents
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Export2Word” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Export2Word” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
added ‘Requires PHP’ to readme.txt
translated some strings to german;
clean up dist/**/vendor folder
many fixes, check the commit massages for details: https://github.com/jhotadhari/export2word/commits/master
First basic running version