Export Comment Authors lets you extract the Names, Email Addresses and more of your Comment Authors into a CSV file. This plugin is a great way to jump start a newsletter by importing the resulting CSV file into any of the popular newsletter services like MailChimp, AWeber or Campaign Monitor. It can also be used to extract information on a per post basis for things like contests.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Export Comment Authors can be accessed under the “Comments” Menu of the WordPress Admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Export Comment Authors” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Export Comment Authors” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added “IP Address” Column to show the last IP Address the author had.
- Shameless Plugs
- Added “Date” Column to show the date of the last comment the author made.
- Added “Export Authors” button to Admin’s Comments Page.
- Minor syntax changes for older installations of PHP.
- Initial version.