This plugin Provides shortcodes to automatically generate a security and encryption tools on your wordpress website.
The generated encryption currently supported are:
1- htpasswd generator.
2- MD5 generator.
3- SHA1 generator.
The shortcodes can be added on any page or post.
The generated forms support bootstrap 3.
More tools will be added every version.
- Upload the wordpress-encryption-tools-generator directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In your post or page add the shortcode(s).
- Available shortcodes are:
4.a. [encryption-tools-htpasswd] – A form that will take a username and password and generate the username and encrypted password for the .htpasswd file
4.b. [encryption-tools-md5] – A form that will convert a text to a MD5 string.
4.c. [encryption-tools-sha1] – A form that will convert a text to a SHA1 string.
- Will there be more shortcodes and tools available in the future?
Yes, new shortcodes for new tools will be available frequently.
- Does the generated forms support bootstrap?
Yes the generated forms are responsive and support bootstrap.
- I have an idea for a tool, can you please add it to the plugin?
As long as it’s feasable. Please share the idea and I’ll consider adding it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Encryption Tools Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Encryption Tools Generator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.