Delete posts, pages, links, tags, and categories from your blog with one admin tool rather than having to handle deletion of all of these as separate actions.
Users must have the “Manage Options” capability in order to use this.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You should find an “Empty Blog” item under the “Options” menu.
Users must have the “Manage Options” capability.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Empty Blog” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Empty Blog” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
post_statusarray to remove scheduled posts.
- Move inline CSS to their own CSS file
- Only include empty blog CSS/JS on the Empty Blog Admin Page
- Uses get_terms() instead of deprecated get_all_category_ids()
- WordPress core verison bump 4.0
- Minor style tweaks.
- Adds link deletion.
- Adds jQuery script and a “select all post types” checkbox.
- As part of the “select all” addition, changes post types form control to a set of checkboxes and adds some styling.
- Fixes a typo in a header.
- Removes incorrect use of a variable within a call to __().
- The very first version.