Collect more mailing list subscribers with the Emercury for Gravity Forms plugin! Directly integrate all of your forms with Emercury to collect more mailing list subscribers and push your email marketing to the next level.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Emercury Settings section and enter the data for the Emercury API Settings.
- You are done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Emercury for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
VER 1.3 – 26/08/2020
- Fixed: Conflict with other Emercury plugins
VER 1.1 – 09/01/2020
- Fixed Emercury “List Name” field
VER 1.0 – 24/12/2019