edxaPay payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. This plugin enable online payment using credit or debit cards (Visa and Mastercard), FPX online banking (for Malaysian banks) and eWallet such as Touch N Go and Boost. Currently for business reside in Malaysia.
- Make sure that you already have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated.
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to menu ‘Plugins’ and ‘Add New’.
- Key in ‘edxaPay’ in the ‘Search Plugins’ field and press enter.
- It will display the plugin and press intall.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to menu WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payment tab -> edxaPay and fill in your merchant code and verification key.
- Select ‘Enable this payment gateway’.Click on ‘Save changes’ button.
Do I need to sign up with edxaPay in order to use this plugin?
Yes, we require info such as merchant code and verification key that is only available after you sign up with edxaPay.
Can I use this plugin without using WooCommerce?
What currency does it support?
Currently edxaPay support Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“edxaPay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “edxaPay” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update tall logo
- Update wide, tall and mini logo
- supports WordPress 6.2
- supports Woocommerce 7.5.1
- Initial release
- supports WordPress 5.9
- supports Woocommerce 6.4.0