PayUmoney gateway supports INR currency and this plugin is meant to be used by merchants in India.
After checkout on the website it redirects the user to the PayUmoney payment screen where the customer can make the payment.
The plugin requires a test or live API key which can be found from the PayUmoney account settings at https://www.payumoney.com
This add on is 100% translatable.
More plugins by WP ALL SUPPORT
Suggestions / Feature Request
If you have suggestions or a new feature request, feel free to get in touch with me via the contact form on our website here
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/edd-payu-gatewaydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly (recommended).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Enter your API keys and choose test-mode for making test payments
- Visit the Easy Digital Downloads payment gateway settings and select the Payment gateways you want to activate in your checkout page.
- Select the payment icons you want to be visible on the checkout page.
What Do I Need To Use The Plugin
- You need to have Easy Digital Downloads plugin installed and activated on your WordPress site.
- You need to open a PayUmoney merchant account on PayUmoney
Where can I ask for help or customisation requests?
You can submit a support ticket on our support forum at anytime.
Does this plugin support recurring payments?
No, PayUmoney payment gateway does not support the recurring payments for now.
I have an idea for a great way to improve this plugin.
Great! I’d love to hear from you at email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Payment Gateway for PayUmoney on Easy Digital Downloads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Trouble retrieving payment receipt error – FIXED
- Rename plugin name due to the legality of trademarks – CHANGED
- Translation .po files for English language – ADDED
- PHP notices while migrating on PayUmoney site – FIXED
- Initial release