Download Renewals for WooCommerce is a recurring payments plugin for your online store that sends email reminders to your customers when their downloads have expired.
Increase your recurring revenue from customers who purchase your downloads and renew their purchase after the predefined time you set as the download expiration date.
Set the renwal price for each product
DRWC lets you easily add a renewal price to your downloadable products which is used when the customer returns to purchase the downloadable product again.
This plugin comes translated into the following languages:
If you’d like to translate this plugin into your own language, we accept – and enjoy – pull requests at the github repo.
Customer Loyalty for WooCommerce
Our customer loyalty plugin helps increase your customer loyalty by rewarding them for their repeat purchase behavior.
Learn more at Customer Loyalty for WooCommerce
- Go to
Plugins - Add Newin your WordPress admin panel and search for Download Renewals
- Install and activate the plugin directly in your admin panel
- Pat yourself on the back for a job well done 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Download Renewals for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Download Renewals for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Download Renewals for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated class names to user proper camel casing throughout multiple files in the plugin
- Updated various security related issues found with Codacy throughout multiple files in the plugin
drwc_add_renewal_metadata_to_orderfunction to add renewal metadata to WooComerce order data in
drwc_orders_with_download_renewalshelper function in
- Updated text string for localization throughout multiple files in the plugin
- Updated the
Download_Renewals_For_WooCommerceclass name throughout multiple files in the plugin
- General code cleanup throughout multiple files in the plugin
- Initial release