Shows metas( fields, custom fields and protected metas ) in a metabox for posts( any CPT ), terms( any taxonomy ), comments and users. Metas are displayed for humans( organized and unserialized ). This metabox only will be displayed per either administrator users or users with
As a developer you normally need know about a value of some meta( or properties ) of a post, term o user.
As a sysadmin maybe you need know about which meta are created in posts/terms/comments/users in order to remove which are unnecessary.
As a plugin author you need check if you plugin is adding meta rightly.
As a theme author you need know about which meta is available in order to can use they in your themes.
In all these cases( and others ), you can use Display Meta plugin.
Codection for reviewing this plugin.
Send me bugs or improvements
If you’re interested in contributing to Display Metadata, head to the Display Metadata GitHub Repository.
- Login to the /wp-admin/ of your WP website.
- Go to the Plugins section.
- Select the Add New top sub-menu item.
- Search for Display Metadata and click the Search Plugins button.
- Click the Install Now link for this plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button.
- Now, this plugin add a new metabox on editing form of posts( any CPT ), terms( any taxonomy ), comments and users.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Display post meta, term meta, comment meta, and user meta” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Display post meta, term meta, comment meta, and user meta” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
More detailed changes in Display Metadata GitHub Repository.
= 0.3 / 2021-07-17
- Better hover
- Better design
- Fix bug with metas with the same key.
= 0.2 / 2021-02-05
- Support to comment metadata.
- Support to copy meta keys / values to clipboard.
- Make clickable links.
- Allow showing empty array.
0.1 / 2020-12-21
- Initial release.