Diigo Online Bookmarking Widget
Display bookmarks from Diigo in your sidebar. Uses Diigo API to fetch the bookmarks.
- First get an API key from here
- Use this key along with your username and password in the widget settings.
- Then click the “Test API” button to test the api response.
- Set widget options. You can mention the ‘User’ input to fetch bookmarks from a particular user or leave it empty to fetch any public bookmark.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance->Widget and use ‘Diigo Widget’ on your siderbar
- Get your diigo API key from http://www.diigo.com/api_keys/new/
- Enter your Diigo account username and password
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Diigo Bookmarks Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors