Dictation (Speech Recognition) adds an interactive MIC icon to the wordpress editing screens. When editing a Post or Page just click on MIC icon and start talking.
The plugin will automatically insert the converted text from voice into your blog!
- Dictation (Speech Recognition) is based on the latest Google API
- WordPress MultiSite compatible
- Custom post types are supported
- Easily use your voice in the standard post edit and page edit screens
- Real-time voice to text converter using Chrome on Desktop
- Deactivate your old version
- Follow the installation instructions to install the new version
See full Installation intructions and Documentation
1. Install and activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
2. You should now see a MIC icon in the ‘edit posts’ screen
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dictation (Speech Recognition)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
The full Dictation (Speech Recognition) change log available here: Change Log
- Added Spanish Translation
- First Version: launching first version of Dictation (Speech Recognition)