Adds a simple dice roller widget that you can add to your sidebar
- Unzip the downloaded package
- Upload the folder with all files to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your options in the ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress.
- Q: Where can I send feedback about this plugin?
A: You can comment here Dice Roller
- Q: What is the difference between NdX and NeX?
A: NeX indicates that the result is from exploding dice
- Q: What are exploding dice?
A: Exploding dice is a term describing a dice mechanic wherein maximum results are added and generate an additional roll
- Q: Can the result of the widget be saved and not reloaded each time a page is accessed?
A: Not currently, each time the page is reloaded the result changes.
- Q: Can this plugin be used as a shortcode in comments?
A: See comments here: Dice Roller
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dice Roller” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Validated as stable on WP 4.0
- Removed center html tag in the result format as it is depreciated in HTML5
- Added option for exploding dice
- Added option for rerolling ones
- Removed the 2 sided option as dangerous when combined with the exploding and reroll options combined (sends code to infinite loop)
- Removed the 3 and 30 sided options as non-standard dice
- Set link to be nofollow
- Initial Release
Also see Dice Roller