A lightweight SEO tool we use for internal linkbuilding in our knowledge base, but can be adapted to your needs. For every post you can assign a keyword that will be replaced on your website with an internal link and a tooltip with features image, if so desired.
- Auto-replace keywords with internal links. (Dynamically – not permanently)
- Calculates how many times a keyword exists in your post content.
- Only replaces one word per page.
- Does not replace in H1-6 elements. Only in post content.
- You can use a tooltip with or without featured image.
How it works
For every post on your website you can designate a keyword. That keyword will than be auto-replaced in the content by a hoverable link with tooltip, if so desired.
Please leave a review and/or feature request so we can help each other! If you have any questions, please leave them at the support forum on wordpress.org.
Check out other plugins developed by Really Simple Plugins as well: Really Simple SSL, Complianz
Definitions is on GitHub as well!
- Go to “plugins” in your WordPress Dashboard, and click “add new”.
- Click “upload”, and select the downloaded zip file.
- In each post, you can now add a term to mark it as definition for that term.
To customize the hyperlinks and tooltips, please refer to really-simple-plugins.com for more information.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Definitions – Internal Linkbuilding” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Definitions – Internal Linkbuilding” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- tested up to
- tested up to
- Initial commit