Dash is the digital asset management (DAM) tool for growing brands. It makes it simple for you to find, organise and use your visual content. Dash’s WordPress integration gets your team on the same page and keeps things simple.
Avoid the headaches of managing two separate image libraries and do all the organising in Dash instead.
Here’s how it works:
- When adding an image into a page, pick Insert Media from Dash.
- Search through all your visual content from Dash – without leaving WordPress.
- Once you’ve found the image to use, just pick the size you want and add it to the page.
- The caption and alt tag will be automatically filled in with the image’s title on Dash.
- Then edit or crop as usual with WordPress’s tools.
Using this requires a Dash account. Don’t have one yet? Then you’re missing out – start your Dash free trial today.
- If you have issues or questions about the Dash Effortless Digital Asset Management Plugin, visit the plugin’s forum.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dash Effortless Digital Asset Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors