This WordPress plugin allows you to change all basic colors in your theme. Simply amazing and easy to use.
To learn more about the Custom Colors please see Plugin URI. See screenshot examples at http://seosthemes.com/custom-colors/
Install via Plugins > Install New
- Search for “Custom Colors”
- Click the “Install Now” link
- Click “Activate Plugin”
Via ZIP / FTP
- Unzip the ZIP file and drop the folder straight into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Colors” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release of plugin