Extremely simple way for developers to create new tables inside the existing WordPress database. Forget the annoying process of opening phpMyAdmin, logging in, then typing out the full SQL command for your new table. With this plugin, everything you need to do is located on one simple to use page, and you don’t have to type out any SQL queries! This plugin also allows you to manage your tables with view and delete functionality for any table you create. It is perfect for the developer who wants to quickly and easily add and manage new database tables in a quick and effective manner.
Updates in the near future will include features for database administration. It is also planned to add functionaily to modify created tables and a table row reference for the tables previously created. If there are any updates you would like to see, please send and email with your comments to [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com “Send me your comments”).
This section describes how to install and activate the plugin.
1. Download plugin zip package from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
2. Unzip the file ‘create-wp-tables.zip’ and upload it to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Do I need to know SQL?
Yes, but you don’t need to be an expert. This plugin is built so even a novice can use it. You really only need a basic understanding of the SQL language to properly use this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Create DB Tables” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Create DB Tables” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fix
- New Feature: Delete Database Tables
- New Feature: Display Database Contents
- New Feature: Delete Row During Table Creation
- Fixed error when user creates duplicate id row
- Fixed an error where the name field of of a row was excepting spaces
- Adding new rows is now done dynamically.
- Fixed spelling error on the “Add Table” page.
- Improved plugin code, reducing the plugin size by 62%.
- Initial release of the plugin