Comment Section Manager is a Plugin that allows site administrator to disable and enable comments.
Major Feature of this plugin is that site admin can disable comment section page wise and category wise.
It’s difficult to continue development and provide support for this free plugin without contributors like you. If you really enjoyed this plugin and find it useful then please make a donation(http://projects.eyuva.com/donate/). Your donation will help to encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
- Upload the entire Comment-Section-Manager folder to the wp-contents/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin in ‘Plugins’ menu in wordpress.
- Once plugin is activated, you will find ‘Comment Section Manager’ below ‘Settings’ menu.
- Ask any question if you have a query.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Section Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Comment Section Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version of the plugin.