Comment License shows a license with terms of your choosing in your comments form. You can edit the terms of your license in the options page.
- Download the plugin archive and expand it (you’ve likely already done this).
- Upload the comment-license.php file to your wp-content/plugins directory (not in a sub-folder).
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for Comment License.
- Congratulations, you’ve just installed Comment License.
- Optional: go to Options > Comment License to change the terms of your license.
- Optional: set a CSS class for
comment_licenseto style the banner.
Why doesn’t the license show in my theme?
This plugin relies on the
comment_formto be present in your comments.php template. If this does not exist, you will want to add it:
<?php do_action('comment_form', $post->ID); ?>
That about does it – enjoy!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment License” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Comment License” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.