Buddy Love WordPress Widget allows you to display a configurable number of the latest headlines from sites in your WordPress blogroll. If you have specified a picture in the “Image Address” field for each link in your blogroll, the custom picture will appear to the left of headlines pulled from that site. The plugin makes use of caching, so it is extremely fast.
- Each site can have its own icon shown beside its headlines.
- The links can be set to “nofollow” if your headlines are coming from paid sources.
- The number of links shown is configurable.
- Buddy caches your feeds to keep things running fast and smooth.
- Unzip the entire
buddy-lovedirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go into Presentation/ Widgets and drag the Buddy Love Widget onto your sidebar.
Please read these FAQs
There are no reviews for this plugin.