The Bridgerpay Woocommerce plugin enables you to easily accept payments through your Woocommerce store.
All payment methods transactions made via mobile or desktop directly to your dashboard.
Bridgerpay is available for online Merchants in all verticals, anywhere on the globe:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- PCI DSS level 1 – Eliminating PCI Scope by embedding bridger as your secured cashier with in your website
- 3D Retry – Increased revenues due to saved transaction with our unique 3d retry protocols
- Providers – Over 200 providers with more than 500 payment methods connected directly to your bridger.
- Currency controller – Manage your currencies exposure with advanced converting capabilities.
- Personalized reporting machine – Slice & Dice your data to get instant insights on your payment flow
- Plug & payment – One simple integration either via secured embedded iframe, or withour open API
- PAAS – plugin relies on BridgerPay as a service
- Quick installation and setup.
- All in one admin to manage and optimize providers & payments
- The ultimate plugin to create simple Bridger payment buttons.
- View purchase orders from your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Quick overview of merchant performance
- Arrange your own payment flow quick and easy
- Restrict and block payments
- Set rules and behavior per country
- Set payment solution to handle lower payments than set amount
- Set payment solution to handle greater payments than set amount
- Set maximum volume for each payment provider
- Select country/currency/payment solution to process the transaction
- Select filters according to your need: PSP, Country, Currency, client email & more
- Set base currency for conversion
- Set payment limits according to needs
- Set minimum & maximum amount per payment provider and method
For detailed documentation and instructions please check the Bridgerpay Integration Docs.
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to “Plugins->Add New” from your dashboard
- Search for ‘BridgerPay Woocommerce’
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin
Uploading via WordPress Dashboard
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- Enable/disable Live mode, depending on the integration.
- Enter your Cashier key, API key. BridgerPay will provide a separate set API and Cashier Key for each of the environments.
Can It be tested before going live?
Yes, please ask for sandbox credentials and anble Test mode in the plugin configuration
Where can I see full list of my transactions?
You will be provided with credentials to Bridger Merchant Admin, where you can fully manage your merchant and transactions.
Contributors & Developers
“BridgerPay Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Moving to activation key
Remove next env
Moving to v2 endpoints
Fix refund url
Reactivation on save issue
Url update to /v2
Adding paymode in token request, default background and title
Fixed refund and default title
Adding support of version v1 and v2
fix url for v1