Booking Weir allows you to display a simple calendar where users can select a suitable time for their booking.
- Allow users to select any time of their choice to book – Specify your opening hour, closing hour, how much time to leave between events and the user can select anything that fits the criteria.
- Allow users to book in predefined time slots – Add bookable time slots into the calendar, the user can click on it to book it.
- Create bookable events – Add an event in the calendar that can then be booked by multiple users (like selling tickets for an event).
- Allow users to book services with predefined duration and price – Users can select a service and then place it in the calendar to a time of their choosing (premium feature).
- Use with WooCommerce – Add a WooCommerce product that displays a booking calendar, allowing the user to select a time and add it to cart. The booking can then be finalized using the WooCommerce checkout process.
- Use as a simple calendar displaying events – If you just need a calendar that can display events then this plugin can be used as well.
- Unlimited calendars
- Invoice and reminder e-mails
- Generate PDF invoices
- PayPal payment
- Stripe payment
- WooCommerce integration – Attach the booking calendar to a WC product, allowing the use of all WC features such as taxes, coupons and payment methods.
- Advanced pricing – Modify prices based on date, time, duration, coupons and more.
- Extras – Allow selecting additional free or paid services along with the booking.
- Services – Allow users to book services with predefined duration and price.
- Custom fields – Add additional fields to the booking form.
- Repeating events – Configure events to recur automatically.
- Related events – Define parent – child relations to share events between calendars.
- Navigate to Booking -> Calendars.
- Add your first calendar.
- Configure the Settings of your calendar.
- Add the calendar to any page by using a shortcode or a block.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Booking Weir
- Install and activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Booking Weir” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Booking Weir” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added min-width to Extra name.
- Added links for services.
- Freemius SDK update.
- Switch all validation to
- Add validation for event start and end being on the same day.
- Fix being unable to clear some setting fields.
- Add availability setting for services (client-side).
- Fix core blocks sometimes not registered in editor.
- Add “Duration between” price rule.
- Fix integer value used for service display price on the front end instead of float.
- Round service display price to 2 decimal places.
- Filter out disabled extras when determining if the calendar has visible extras.
- Add class names to booking modals.
- Show tax class settings for Booking products.
- Update packages.
- Fix broken drag-resizing of events.
- Fix client side UTC offset detection.
- Don’t send reminder when event status is “Awaiting”.
- Fix block editor crash with WP 5.9.
- Add option to disable invoice e-mail.
- Add option to send e-mail when status is changed to “Confirmed”.
- About and Logs pages, adding/duplicating/deleting/importing/exporting calendars now require admin capabilities.
- Added price rule that can match a selected extra.
- Event post type strings now have context.
Add Xstrings replaced with just
- Calendar block now supports
- Fix booking info modal cutoff on mobile.
- “Per hour” extra renamed to “Duration”.
- Extra name strings now have context.
- Extras can now be visible for only specific services.
- Change Service duration and price labels to not jump around as much when editing.
- Added experimental “white label” mode.
- Added experimental services booking mode without calendar.
- Don’t open booking/info modal automatically after adding to cart.
- Allow to add title and content to slots.
- Use WordPress date format in invoice template.
- Add event color coding legend to back end.
- Fix icon color in highlighted events.
load_plugin_textdomainin free version.
.potfile in the free plugin.
- Added option to customize the price text of WooCommerce Booking products.
- Removed check for payment methods when using WooCommerce.
- Added functionality to link to events and slots.
- Fixed an issue with WC product price overriding booking price.
- Fixed incorrect price display in WC mini cart.
- Added bookable event name/service name to WC product meta.
- Added bookable events.
- Added Stripe payment method.
- Don’t display payment method and type inputs when the booking price is 0.
- Set initial status to “Awaiting” instead of “Pending payment” when the booking price is 0.
- Reduce Service and Event info modal size.
- Update for WordPress 5.8 compatibility.
- Added services.
- Added file input field.
- Added actions
- Initial release.